Mission-critical machine condition monitoring.
VBOX4 provides simultaneous multi-channel monitoring for your most mission-critical machines and equipment.
Critical Asset Protection
- Your first line of defense against outages
- The widest spectrum of actionable results
- Minimize maintenance and repair costs
- Maintain or increase production capacity
- Continuous data collection during operations
- Reduce costly downtime for readings and repairs
Permanent Peace of Mind
- Machine condition info available 24 / 7 / 365
- Improves process reliability and sustainability
High-performance monitoring for your high-stakes equipment.
When your operations rely on critical mechanical equipment, any failure can have a catastrophic effect. A prolonged or even brief process interruption due to mechanical failure or unexpected repair can literally be the difference between profit and loss. Even a small issue can severely cripple or entirely halt production, which in many industries can exceed millions of dollars per day.
With this much at stake, the VBOX4 vibration data monitors provide predictive maintenance intelligence on your most vital production assets. Developed by engineers with over 35 years of predictive maintenance experience, they understand the needs, challenges, and nuances of high-stakes condition monitoring and are constantly working to enhance the accuracy, speed, and reliability of our data collection and analysis tools.
Ideal Industry Applications
- Ideal where the financial impact of failure is measured in minutes or in millions of dollars
- Ideal where component failures can cause complete system failures
- Petroleum and chemical processing
- Surface mining equipment
- Paper and metal rolling mills
- Electrical power generation
- Industrial Manufacturing
Continuous Multi-Channel Monitoring
- True simultaneous 28-channel vibration data acquisition.
- Enables continuous, unattended data collection during normal equipment operations.
- Stores up to 100 datasets per day in a 31 day rotating first in first out buffer.
- Up to 16 channels of triggering allow detection of bearing and gear defects on variable speed machines.
- Transducers can be installed to capture simultaneous vibration data across all channels.
Rapid, Reliable Data Dissemination
- Unique granular database structure enables unlimited data storage and unmatched data reliability.
- Each monitoring location is its own database—reduces errors and indexing issues.
- Data download via Bluetooth, USB drive, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE cellular or email.
- Cloud connectivity enables reliable remote monitoring, reporting, analysis and networking.
- Rapid data recall is measured in fractions of a second; data access speed does not diminish as more data is added.
- Rapid data dissemination to key stakeholders; immediate generation of maintenance work orders.
- Escalating alerting system ensures you never miss a condition-based maintenance opportunity.
Designed for Demanding Environments
- Rugged instrumentation including Panasonic Toughpad tablet and NEMA 4 or 12 enclosure.
- High tolerance in unstable network connections and work environments.
- Designed to run “headless” via remote desktop connection.
- Tri-axial or single-axis transducer compatible
- Up to 80,000 line FFT resolution (User may select resolution)
- 24-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 102 Db dynamic range
- Maximum frequency range: 25 KHz
- Intel Core i5vPro processor
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 256GB SSD hard drive
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to 70 C.
- Class I Div II Hazardous Environment Certification
- MIL-STD- 810F and IP54-compliant 6- foot drop rating
- Sealed, all-weather design
Warranty and Upgrades
- Hardware Coverage: 2-year bumper-to-bumper coverage on all hardware and components including tablet, protective case, transducer, cables, and connectors.
- Software and Service Coverage: 2 years of MTS software updates and calibrations of the data collection system.
- Post-Warranty Coverage: 2-year maintenance plans can be perpetually purchased to ensure the latest software updates, hardware configurations, and hardware calibrations.
For pricing, or to learn more contact us.