Your portable, affordable MCM data collection solution VBOX3 enables you to conduct your machine condition monitoring routes twice as fast at half the cost.
- Avoid unscheduled downtime
- Optimize your repair schedule
Easy User Experience
- Intuitive Windows interface
- Full-color, touch-screen tablet
Twice the speed
- Capture data twice as fast as other portable data collectors
Half the cost
- 50% less than other 4 channel vibration data collectors
The vibration data collection system that revolutionized the predictive maintenance industry. VBOX3 is designed and built by engineers who regularly go into the field, collect vibration data, and understand what is required and desired in a condition-based monitoring solution. VBOX3 is designed to use a tri-axial vibration sensor that reduces the number of required data readings, while the intuitive interface provides extreme ease of use in database setup, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
VBOX3 runs on a rugged, Windows-based Toughpad tablet with a powerful Intel core i5vPro processor, 8 Gb of memory and 256 Gb solid state hard drive for rapid data collection and robust storage. VBOX3 features a full HD daylight visible multi-touch display. Durability characteristics include 4-foot drop resistance, all-weather dust and water resistant design, and 14 hours of continuous battery operation.
Ideal Industry Applications
- Surface mining equipment
- Power generation plants
- Oil and gas refineries
- Chemical and pharmaceutical processing
- Industrial manufacturing equipment
- Aerospace manufacturing
- Food processing plants
- Facilities management
- Rolling mills equipment
- And many, many more!
Multiple Data Acquisition Methods
- Data Collector Program
- Transient/Waterfall capture and analysis
- Data logger capability
- Bump testing/impact testing
- Field balancing
- Operating deflection shape data acquisition
- Full FFT analyzer functions
User-friendly Field Analysis
- Button build analysis
- Predefined analysis
- User entry via qwerty input keyboard
- Audio or Video notes (Will play over the computer speakers during analysis)
- 2-step reporting capability (Enter analysis and save the report)
- On-the-spot Process Safety Management (PSM Reports)
- Easy-to-learn and use Windows-style user interface.
- Easiest vibration instrument to use, from database setup to data acquisition to analysis and reports.
- Easily setup database and collect data immediately.
- Easily build/modify machines and points in the field
- Quickly check the vibration trends and alarms in the field
- Never requires more than 8 seconds to collect 3 readings (Reduces collection time by 50% compared to competitors)
- Easy, no-sweat 2-step report generation
- Highlight significant information on data plots
- Tri-axial transducer compatible (simultaneous 3 channel data acquisition)
- Up to 80,000 line FFT resolution (User may select resolution)
- 24-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 102 Db dynamic range
- Maximum frequency range: 25 KHz
- Intel Core i5vPro processor
- 8 GB DDR-3 memory
- 256 GB SSD hard drive
- Windows 10 Pro operating system
- 14-hour battery life
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to 70 C.
- Total system weight: 3.5 lbs
- Class I Div II Hazardous Environment Certification
- MIL-STD-810F and IP54-compliant 6-foot drop rating
- Sealed, all-weather design
Warranty and Upgrades
- Hardware Coverage: 2-year bumper-to-bumper coverage on all hardware and components including tablet, protective case, transducer, cables, connectors.
- Software and Service Coverage: 2 years of MTS software updates and calibrations of the Data Collector and tri-axial transducer.
- Post-Warranty Coverage: 2-year maintenance plans can be perpetually purchased to ensure the latest software updates, hardware configurations, and hardware calibrations.
For pricing, or to learn more contact us.