Practical, permanently installed machine condition monitoring.
VBOX2 provides the lowest cost-per-channel permanently installed machine condition monitoring solution.
- Ethernet, WiFi or cellular connectivity
- 32, 64, 96, or 128 channel monitoring
- Up to 16 channels of triggering
- Designed for demanding environments
- Rugged Toughpad tablet
- Protective NEMA 4 or 12 enclosure
Ultra Competitive Cost
- $250 – $500 cost per channel
- Closest Competitor: $1,250/channel
- Unparalleled service and reliability
The happy medium in machine condition monitoring for a healthier bottom line.
Mechanical equipment will eventually break down—possibly even at the peak of your production schedule. VBOX2 makes permanently installed machine condition monitoring an affordable reality. VBOX2 technology facilitates the collection of data during normal equipment operations, thus avoiding costly downtime due to unscheduled maintenance or mechanical failures.
VBOX2 is the lowest-cost, multi-channel machine condition monitoring system in the industry. Featuring robust data collection, reporting, and analysis software integrated with a durable, user-friendly Panasonic Toughpad tablet, VBOX2 monitors up to 128 channels, including up to 16 channels of triggered data collection. Instead of downtime and costly repairs, you enjoy increased availability and profitability.
Ideal Industry Applications
- Mobile mining equipment
- Windmill power generation
- Hydroelectric Power Plants
- Military applications
- Critical machine infrastructure that requires constant monitoring
- Virtually any machine or sets of machines that have significant downtime costs
Multi-Channel, Multiplexed Monitoring
- Lowest cost-per-channel 32, 64, 96, or 128 channel monitoring.Monitors up to 16 channels simultaneously.
- Monitors up to 16 channels simultaneously.
- Triggered multiplexed system includes up to 16 channels of triggering.
- Requires approximately 20 seconds per group, with a maximum of 8 groups.
- Data can be stored on each monitoring point once every 3 minutes.
- Stores up to 100 datasets per day in a 31 day rotating first in, first out buffer.
- VBOX2 connects to the cloud via Ethernet, WiFi or cellular data depending on the installation.
- VBOX2 becomes a node on the IoMCM (Internet of Machine Condition Monitoring things).
- Cloud connectivity enables reliable remote monitoring, reporting, analysis, and networking.
Durability for Demanding Environments
- VBOX2 is “hardened” to the demands of mobile mining equipment in the surface mining industry.
- Features a Panasonic Toughpad tablet designed for even the harshest field computing environments.
- Typically installed in NEMA 4 or NEMA 12 enclosures, protecting against moisture, ice, dust, dirt, chemicals.
- Tri-axial or single-axis transducer compatible
- Up to 80,000 line FFT resolution (User may select resolution)
- 24-bit analog-to- digital converter
- 102 Db dynamic range
- Maximum frequency range: 25 KHz
- Intel Core i5vPro processor
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 256GB SSD hard drive
- Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to 70 C.
- Class I Div II Hazardous Environment Certification
- MIL-STD- 810F and IP54-compliant 6-foot drop rating
- Sealed, all-weather design
Warranty and Upgrades
- Hardware Coverage: 2-year bumper-to-bumper coverage on all hardware and components including tablet, protective case, transducer, cables, connectors.
- Software and Service Coverage: 2 years of MTS software updates and calibrations of the Data Collector and tri-axial transducer.
- Post-Warranty Coverage: 2-year maintenance plans can be perpetually purchased to ensure the latest software updates, hardware configurations, and hardware calibrations.
For pricing, or to learn more contact us.